What is Okoa Kilimo?
Okoa Kilimo is our loan product targeting farmers who are doing farming as a business. The loan is offered in terms of farm inputs.
Okoa Kilimo Features
- Affordable interest rate.
- Loan range from Sh. 10,000 to Sh. 500,000.
- Loan disbursements are made payable to the farm input vendor
- Repayment period up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Loan disbursed within 7 working days.
- Top ups are available.
- Borrow twice your collateral savings or a maximum of four times if in an active group.
- Processing fee of 3% of the loan subject to a minimum of sh. 500.
- Credit Insurance fee of 1% of loan with a minimum of sh. 200.
- Mpesa fee of sh. 50.
- Must be an active Okoa Finance member.
- Must be saving a minimum of Sh. 250 in their Okoa Savings Fund throughout their period at Okoa Finance.
- Must have saved a minimum of 5 weeks in Okoa Finance.
- Must be guaranteed by other Okoa Finance members if loan being borrowed exceeds the amount in their Okoa Savings Fund.